The re-s are really big, including re-pair….this repair manifesto was on another blog called the re-play-ground, and i thought i’d spend a little time in my pre-earth day re-entry time of parade build and permaculture tea-times checking it out.
Up for other re-view, re-engineering and re-wiring:
- my Little Artshram summer-work schedule
- my home-place
- my work-place
- my precious time spent in meetings, meetings, meetings…..
- my non-profit, no-profit bankrupt career
- my true need to make art
- my true need to wander in the woods
- my way of annual and/or perennial gardening
- my energy and intentions of being a mentor and teacher
- my cranky shoulders, numb buttocks and achey back from computer company
I’m in agreement here:
Stop recycling and start repairing.
Well, okay then.